*Don’t forget about this weeks’ GIVEAWAY! You have until Friday at midnight (CST) to enter to win!* GIVEAWAY CLOSED.**
These are another amazing treat that starts with a cake mix. I think this is becoming my new favorite trend. 🙂 It’s amazing how soft and chewy and delicious these are. In hindsight, they would have been out of this world with some macadamia nuts and even some white chocolate chips added. Oh well. I guess I’ll just have to make them again! 😀
Lemon Coconut Cookie Bites
Download Printable Version
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 1 large egg (2 Tbsp egg powder + 4 Tbsp water)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup coconut, divided
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease 2 cookie sheets.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the cake mix, egg, oil, and water. Mix until well blended.
- Add 3/4 cup of the coconut and mix till combined.
- Drop by small spoonfuls onto your cookie sheets (you should be able to get about 1 dozen per sheet) and sprinkle the remaining coconut on top of the cookies.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. If you are baking two cookie sheets at a time, be sure to switch racks (top to bottom and vice versa) halfway through. Otherwise you’ll likely end up burning your coconut on the upper rack.
- Allow to cool and then enjoy!
These were my own creation, but I’ll let you in on the secret… just choose a fun flavored cake mix, add the egg, water and vegetable oil, and then start mixing in anything your little heart desires. I’ll be sure to share any fun combinations that I come up with in the future as well! Happy Eating!